School’s out so why not let MCC keep your kids entertained in the holidays. Our team of energetic, enthusiastic, qualified staff and youth volunteers offer a wide variety of incursions and excursions for primary school kids where they can try new activities and make lots of friends – and naturally have lots of fun!
• Please read all details on this website page before booking and attending
• Children must be enrolled in primary school during the year that they are attending the holiday program
• All bookings are made through the Trybooking website
• No booking can be made without full payment
• All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
• Bookings are unable to be changed in any way, including a change of activity, change of date attending or change of child attending
• Any children with special needs must be approved and processed via the coordinator
General Program Details
Each program will run for the duration of the weekdays of the school holidays, excluding public holidays.The December and January program duration will be determined by the Mordialloc Community Centre Manager and Holiday Program Coordinator.
Each program should include:
• 3 – 4 excursions
• 3 – 4 incursions
• 3 – 4 activities involving centre activities
• 2 –4 cooking/baking activities
• 2 arts and crafts activities
Activities will be engaging, interesting and educational so that they give all children the opportunity toenjoy participation outside the normal school environment.
HOW TO BOOK
Step 1. GO TO: www.trybooking.com or search ‘mordialloc community centre’ on the trybooking website
Please note there is a $0.50 trybooking fee per activity booked
Step 2. Select the session times that you would like to book your child/children into.
Step 3. Please complete the entire booking process, including making payment for ONE CHILD at a time. The ticket limits have been set that you are only able to purchase one ‘ticket’ for each session at a time. This will ensure the correct details are collected for EACH child attending the program
Step 4. Please ensure all information regarding allergies and medical conditions are filled in at the completion of the booking process.
Step 5. If your child has special needs/requirements please make a note of these when booking and one of the Holiday Program team will contact you to discuss the booking. Should you have any difficulty booking please contact: Tamika by emailing email@example.com
Evaluation and Improvement
During each program, feedback is always noted and valued. We will strive to continually improve the Holiday Program and add value to the Mordialloc Community Centre. We will always aim to provide quality care at an affordable price focussing on involvement and inclusion. Holiday Program policies and procedures will be reviewed frequently by centre management.